- Accuracy class: III, n = 3000
- A/D conversion mode: Highly accurate A/D, Σ- Δ 24 bit
- Division: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 (options)
- Input sensitivity: about 1.5uV/e
- Deviation distribution coefficient: pi=0.5
- Load cell excitation power: DC 5V, 85 mA
- Load cell connection quantity: Maximum 6 pieces 350Ω of analog load cell
- Input range: -20mV~20mV
- Display mode: 7-bit LED, symbol height 0.56 inch 20 segment basic display
- Serial communication portal: RS- 232 or RS- 485, baud rate: 1200 bit per second ~19200 bit per second
- Communication protocol: Channel module, constant transmission, XK3101 command mode
- Relay mode: High and low limit; specified output value, closed
- Analog output: current: 0Ма~20 mA; current: 4Ма~20 mA; voltage: 0V ~5 V; voltage: 0V ~10 V
- Dimension (height х width х length): 87 х 172 х105 mm
- Mounting hole (height х width): 76 х 150 mm
- Power supply: AC 220 V; Frequency 50/60Hz, maximum energy consumption 6W
KELI XK3101 is an electronic control weighing indicator for industrial application. Adapts for 24 bit A/D converter with high accuracy for signal and 16 bit A/D converter for analog signal output.
Equipped with RS232/RS485 series communication port.
Aluminum housing. Suitable for built-in control cabinet installation.
KELI XK3101 applies widely in industry, such as cement production, chemical, metallurgy for different weighing systems.
Optional data update rate: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50 times per second (optional).
Input mode point-to-point relay with dead contact.
Separate digital communication port: RS232 and RS485.
3 ways of marking and suitable for wide application.
Analog signal output: 4~20 mA, 0~20 mA, 0~5 V or 0~10 V.
Independent scoreboard port (current loop mode).